100% natural ingredients and free from nasty fats, sugars and chemicals
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Hypoallergenic - free from grain, wheat, gluten, soya & dairy
High in antioxidants and natural prebiotics
75% meat content, 25% veg content
Highly nutritious and digestible
Great for puppies suffering with health issues or allergies
Designed to give your puppy the best start in life, Devoted hypoallergenic dry puppy food is packed full of the essential fats, oils and proteins that young dogs need to grow and thrive. Suitable for puppies with various intolerances, allergies or sensitive stomachs, our dry puppy food is made using 100% natural ingredients and is free from any added sugars, fats or artificial additives. What’s more, there’s no point in food being nutritious if pups don’t want to eat it, which is why we’ve made sure that Devoted Hypoallergenic puppy food is absolutely delicious too!
When it comes to dry puppy food, it’s essential that every bite of every meal contributes to the demanding nutritional requirements of your growing dog. This is why unlike many other puppy foods out there, Devoted Puppy Food contains no bulking ingredients and is packed full of the energy needed to fuel your pet’s growth. Being free from common allergens like grains, wheat, gluten, soya & dairy also means that this puppy food won’t make your dog sick and will help to prevent common ailments like bad teeth, bad breath, itchy skin, bad ears, and more.
With a 75% animal ingredient content including chicken, trout, duck, herring and salmon, this dry puppy food is rich in protein and packed with flavour. This isn’t all that puppies need to grow up strong however, which is why we selected the remaining 25% of ingredients very carefully. Rich in antioxidants and natural prebiotics the fruit and vegetables found in our puppy food include seaweed, spinach, apple, carrot, Turmeric, and cranberry. All of these ingredients all bring something to the table, from fibre and slow-release energy to immune system and bladder support.
All Devoted dry dog food is made with a specially shaped kibble that prevents dogs from eating too quickly. This alone goes a long way to ensuring the health and wellbeing of your pet, as eating fast increases the risk of dogs choking, vomiting, or getting ‘bloat’.
Click here for our Delivery and Returns policy.