Your Cart

  • Secure Checkout
  • Easy Hassle Free Returns
Sample - Fresh Chicken
2kg Hypoallergenic Grain Free Fresh Chicken Dry Dog Food
Sample - Fresh Chicken
Sample - Fresh Chicken
Sample - Fresh Chicken
12kg Hypoallergenic Grain Free Fresh Chicken Dry Dog Food
18kg Hypoallergenic Grain Free Fresh Chicken Dry Dog Food

Sample - Fresh Chicken

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price
Unit price
Sold out
- +
  • Secure Checkout
  • Easy Hassle Free Returns

  • Fruits, Veg and Oils = ✨ Shiny coat
  • Hypoallergenic = 🐾 Less scratching
  • Grain Free = 💨 Less wind
  • Pre-Biotics = 🐶 Tail waggingly happy dog
  • 70% Meat = 💩 Less poop

Devoted Chicken Dry Dog Food

  • Made with natural ingredients and free from nasty fats, sugars and chemicals

  • No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives

  • Hypoallergenic - free from grain, wheat, gluten, soya & dairy

  • High in antioxidants and natural prebiotics

  • 70% meat content, 30% veg content

  • Highly nutritious and digestible

  • Great for dogs suffering with health issues or allergies

  • Suitable for Adult and Senior Dogs of all breeds

Finest Quality Protein: Freshly Prepared Chicken

Made using natural ingredients, our hypoallergenic chicken dog food has been designed to provide dogs with everything they need from a meal. A great deal of time has been spent formulating our dry dog food recipes to ensure they meet the nutritional requirements of adult and senior dogs of all breeds. The time spent was worth it though, as you’re sure to see an improvement in your pet’s health and energy levels after switching to Devoted.

Unlike many other dog foods that are packed full of fats, sugars and chemicals, not to mention bulked out with grains that dogs can’t digest, Devoted dry dog food is made using a high meat content and all-natural ingredients to ensure your dog's health. Packed with antioxidant rich fruit and veg, as well as enriched with natural prebiotics and joint care supplements, this grain free dry dog food will help with a variety of health conditions including bad teeth, unpleasant breath, skin conditions, waxy ears and digestive problems. Not to mention, it is fully hypoallergenic, making it suitable for dogs who suffer from allergies.

As a hypoallergenic dry dog food, Devoted Chicken is completely free from grains, wheat, gluten, soya and dairy. Its 70% animal ingredient content ensures that it’s also rich in protein, while the remaining 30% of fruit and veg provides complementary nutritional benefits. Turmeric, for instance, is rich in antioxidants, a natural anti-inflammatory, and also boasts antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. This grain-free chicken dog food also contains spinach, which is packed full of Vitamins A, B9, C, E and K, as well as additional antioxidants, fibre and anti-inflammatories.

Composition: fresh chicken (40%), chicken protein (20%), peas (14%), poultry fat (7%), red lentils (5%), chickpeas (4%), dried apple pulp (3%), pumpkin (2%), salmon oil (2%), hydrolysed chicken liver (1%), dried egg shells (0.5%), dried seaweed (0.5%), pea flour, carrots (0.2%), dried spinach (0.2%), dried blueberries (0.1%), dried cranberries (0.1%), dried spirulina (0.1%), glucosamine (0.021%), chondroitin sulphate (0.014%), dried turmeric (0.01%), mannan-oligosaccharides (0.01%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.01%), Mojave yucca (0.01%), dried mint (0.005%), dried chamomile (0.005%) Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 24.0%, crude fat 17.0%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 4.1%, moisture 10.0%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.3%, omega 3-fatty acids 0.3%, omega 6-fatty acids 1.6% Nutritional additives per 1 kg: vitamin A (3a672a) 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 1,400 IU, vitamin E (3a700) 400 mg, taurine (3a370) 1,400 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 1,700 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) 2.4 mg, vitamin B2 (3a825i) 3 mg, biotin (3a880) 0.5 mg, folic acid (3a316) 0.4 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) 2.4 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841) 8 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 12 mg, vitamin B12 0.03 mg, iodine (3b201) 0.5 mg, zinc (3b606) 65 mg, manganese (3b504) 28 mg, copper (3b406) 10 mg, iron (3b106) 58 mg, selenium (3b810) 0.15 mg Contains EU approved antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306(i)), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) & rosemary extract. Metabolizable energy: 3,620 kcal/kg
How to Introduce Devoted
We recommend transitioning your dog to a new food over a period of 5 days. You should start by mixing 20% of the new food with 80% of their old food and gradually increase the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of their old food over the course of 5 days.

See our FAQ's

Shipping & Returns

Click here for our Delivery and Returns policy.